I'm sorry i haven't blogged in a while...I'm sure its not that big of a deal because i know no one reads this because who would read my blog...i mean, I'm boring and probably very annoying...today has been a good day but a bad day emotionally...I'm going to be totally honest here and tel you that i deal with body image issues and it sucks...i think its a girl thing mostly. i mean guys deal with it too but not nearly as badly as we do...i know I'm created in God's image but that's hard to remember sometimes...especially when the world tells you nothing but IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE...you begin to focus more on that then on the Lord ad believe me i am speaking from experience. sometimes i can be sooooooooooo vain and i look back and think "man, I'm going to change that." then the next day i get up and do the exact same thing. the only thing i can think to do in dive into the Word and absorb as much as i can because its the only weapon i can use against the devils attacks against me. I'm sorry if this post was too emotional but i had to vent so i figured here is as good as anywhere...Love to All...
~~There Can Never Be A More Beautiful You~~
No comments:
Post a Comment