I am so frustrated...to the point of tears.
I can't believe you would think I would do that.
It hurts me so bad that you don't trust me, that you won't talk to me. We were so close...now look at us. Ever since THAT came into the picture, we've been different. And I'm afraid we always will be.
I give up NOW. I will no long try and fix this and be there all the time when you couldn't care less. When your only focused on THAT. That it will magically happen when I've warned you. Believe me, I don't wish hurt on you, but if its the only way you'll listen then I'm willing to listen AFTER that. Sorry to be harsh.
I still Love You SOOOO much
but
I give up.
One time a friend let me down...they lied to me for a whole year than forgot about me. Sorry Ms Katie
ReplyDelete