I am SOOOOOOO frustrated right now. With myself, with people, with EVERYTHING!! Am I THAT hard to like and get along with?! Because if I am, PLEASE for the love of donuts, TELL ME!!!
The Lord says to GUARD your heart and that's what I'm doing from now on. I think I have been a little too lax in the area of my heart and that has come back to bite me. I do wayyyyy too much and end up hurt because I think it was more then it was.
So I give up NOW. I have been trying too hard to "make it happen." The Lord's timing is always best and that's what I plan on waiting for. Because I am a Princess of the Most High and deserve the best.
I have issues guarding my own heart too, you're not alone on this one. Do your best not to think too far ahead relationship-wise, nothing but disappointment lies down that road. And I seriously doubt that you are hard to live with.
ReplyDelete