Monday, July 19, 2010

It's not a curse or a condition..............

So there's something that has been bothering me lately and after reading another blog written by another 20 year old, I've decided to let out my frustration.

BEING SINGLE ISN"T A CURSE OR A CURABLE CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There... I feel much better now. Just because I'm not in a relationship or dating someone doesn't mean I'm a freak or that somethings wrong with me. That's just not the Lord's will at the time. He has someone for me, I'm sure, but stop apologizing that He hasn't brought that person to me yet. He will. There's a reason that we aren't together yet. Be it that, he's not ready or that I'm not ready. I want it to be Gods timing because...well He created time, so who could be better to time it?? So when you ask me if I'm dating anyone and I say no. Don't apologize, just say, Keep waiting on the Lord's timing. that is something that encourages me :) Don't get me wrong there are days when I look up to the sky and say...okay Lord, how much longer? but I'm not going to get depressed and down it's His will and I believe in it. Because it's perfect.
I cant wait to get married and have that baby bump and anticipate that little life that is coming into the world given to me by God, but I'm waiting on the Lord. He knew me before the world was made and He still knows me better then anyone, including myself. He knows the desires of my heart and if i just stay focused on His will and plan for me, everything else will fall right into place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment