Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crazy thoughts ahead............

Have you ever had those days where you have soooooo many thoughts in your head at once that your brain hurts??? I'm like, REALLY??? Time to STOP!!!!

I've been looking forward to this my whole life but now that it's a possibility I want to run full bore in the other direction...it scares me to death yet it's all I've ever dreamed about since I was a little girl...I need some help with this, what do you do in this situation?

I've been going though a rough spot in my faith lately where I have questions and doubts and it scares me... :( I didn't want these and I can't seem to shake them. I've told the Lord that I want to know in my heart that He is real and that I will spend eternity with Him...help again?

Anyways, I started a new semester at school and I'm excited:) I'm taking history and math and I'm actually enjoying them :) Of course I love history but the math is surprising me :)

Anyways, :) thanks for reading my insane ball of thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment