Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guys are pigs.

I've decided that; saved for my Daddy, brothers, uncles, and grandfathers, ALL GUYS ARE PIGS. They couldn't care less about your emotions, and in fact, they like to PLAY with your emotions. Like you're some kind of vending machine they can put money into, get the ego boost they need, and then leave. Thinking that nothing that they've done has hurt us; when in fact, it's the most devastating thing they could do. Now, I'm not saying ALL the blame is on them, we girls practically decide the wedding date longgggg before anything is actually official. But women are creatures of emotions. We fed off of emotions and affections. Some guys know this and play off of it...now I will give the benefit of the doubt and say that SOME don't understand nor realize it, but someone needs to tell them. Someone needs to tell them, that they have NO IDEA how long something they say, stays with us. That one little act of kindness can be taken a whole new way. They need to be careful because, as much as I hate to admit it, we are fragile and need to be handled with care. We are the daughters of the King and it's time that we start being treated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment