Sunday, December 26, 2010

Scared yet in Awe.

As I was watching part of a documentary tonight called, "The Star" The guy that is the author of it made a very interesting point. There are BILLIONS of galaxies and within those galaxies are TRILLIONS of stars. And God knows them all by NAME. "Feeling small yet?", as the guy said. YES! On my soul, yes! I feel very small and insignificant with I think about how BIG the universe is. When I think about the fact that God could just say the word and POOF! We would exist no more. That my life seems VERY insignificant to the vastness of God's creation of the universe. YET. He wants to be in a PERSONAL. relationship. with. me. A very SMALL, fragile, detail walking around in His complicated, vast, huge world and universe. To think that He created us and then we went against Him, and instead of getting mad and destroying us and starting over, He sent His SON to the earth. As a small, fragile, detail, in His great love for us, He sacrificed something so dear to Him to save us from the filth of our own making. I can not and will never be able to understand His love for me. But believing in Him has nothing to do with understanding Him. Because I was not created to understand Him. I was created to LOVE Him and TO BE HIS girl. I need nothing else. I don't need money. I don't need human love. I don't need things. I don't need ANYTHING! Other than my bible and love for Him. Plain and simple. I love, believe and have faith in my Savior. No matter how much it costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment